Today Amenda Markets team Alise Eljašāne, Arturs Miezis, Klāvs Ozoliņš and Edgars Veinbergs has repeatedly proven a high level of compliance with investments services industry requirements. Congratulations on great results on Baltic Financial Advisors Association (BFAA) Investment Advisor (IA) examination! BFAA is a non-profit organization established by the Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian Banking Associations, licensing individuals who must comply with proficiency requirements set by MIFID II / ESMA regarding investment advice and/or insurance services. The affiliated companies and their employees who pass the licensing exams of the BFAA are required to comply with the Code of Ethics of the BFAA at all times.
This is the Code of Ethics of the BFAA
- Act honestly and fairly and in an ethical manner when dealing with clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues and the society at large.
- Place the interests of clients and prospective clients above your own personal interests and the interests of your employer.
- Act with prudence and proper care, exercise independent judgement and decline to act in any matters where you do not have the necessary competence.
- Observe all applicable laws, rules, regulations and standards of professional conduct and do not knowingly make any misrepresentations or engage in any misconduct.
- Disclose any conflicts of interest.
- Protect and promote the integrity of your profession and the financial services industry.
- Strive to improve your competence and encourage others to do the same.
This was a great chance to refresh the knowledge of the customer service core principles which we follow since the first day of operations.